A partnership with Mind works both ways. We offer:
- Dedicated account management – Our team of account managers offer a wealth of experience in all areas of corporate partnerships, from employee fundraising to CRM activity
- Mental health expertise – Mental ill health costs UK businesses £26 billion each year. We deliver expert mental health training and consultancy. Our Taking Care of Business campaign can help you build a mentally healthy workplace – benefitting you, your staff and your business performance
- Profile - Your company will be seen to be supporting Mind at a time when mental health is increasingly on the public's agenda, improving your brand reputation and giving you market differentiation
- PR and social media - Support from our dedicated press team maximising exposure of our partnership in the media. Mind currently have over 70,000 Twitter followers and 44,000 likes of Facebook.
- Networking - We offer staff places at events we run throughout the year, including the celebrity attended Mind Media Awards
- Branding - Extensive brand exposure to our shared audiences - our website currently receives over 6 million visits annually
- Staff Engagement - we have hundreds of volunteering and pro bono opportunities up and down the country as well as places in all major fundraising races and challenges.