Increase your understanding of mental health problems and how this can impact on your customers, callers or clients and how best to support them.
Who's it for?
People whose roles bring them into direct contact with customers and callers either face-to-face, over the phone or online, such as, retail, customer services or support, and call centres.
• An overview of mental health problems
• An outline of what support and treatments are available for mental health problems
• Demonstration of how to recognise the signs and symptoms of mental health problems
• A greater understanding of how customers/callers can appear as challenging
• How to respond to and manage challenging customers/callers – the structured conversation/call