When you consider making a gift to Mind, we undertake that:
- all communications concerning it will be honest, truthful and will comply with the law
- your right to privacy will be respected and you will not subjected to any form of undue pressure
- your gift will be applied to the purpose for which it was originally requested
- your gift will be used in a way the preserves the dignity of the beneficiary/ies
- your gift will be handled responsibly and to the greatest advantage of the beneficiary/ies
- fundraisers will consider your wishes as a donor and will be transparent in their dealings with you
- fundraisers will achieve the highest professional standards at all times
- fundraisers will at all times be aware of Mind's commitment to equal opportunities and diversity and implement these values and policies in all communications
email, letter and phone enquiries requiring an answer, will be responded to with seven working days.
Any concerns you may have relating to these points will be handled swiftly and effectively.
Related Blog Posts
Marathon day aftermath
Matt blogs about how he felt after running the London marathon for Mind: "I've just had one of the best days of my life!"
Walking the three peaks challenge for Mind
Matt blogs for us today about why he's decided to take on the epic Three Peaks Challenge for Mind.
Creating a memory space for my husband
Alli blogs for us about creating a memory space for her husband, after he sadly took his own life in May 2012.
- More blog posts